As you all should know I love sushi …. I am not a big fan of the rice in the sushi but eating raw fish seems too strong when it’s eaten on its own without rice. Found a solution to that !
I got my idea from seeing stuffed avocado and think hey that’s something that would match the smoke salmon and raw clams I have ! And here u go …
- 1 medium to big size ripe avocado. Mushed with lemon juice
- 2 oyster mushroom , sliced thinly
- Smoke salmon , thinly sliced if it came whole
- Clams , bought my from tnt Chinese supermarket about 4-5 pieces
- Flax seed or seaseme seeds
- Take the mushed avocado and form about 12 ovals. This will be the rice part of your sushi.
- Roll it in seeds of your choice and cover the outter part of the oval
- Heat a pan and melt butter. Pan fried the oyster mushroom until it’s soft
- Assemble the “rice” part with the toppings of the sushi
- Serve with soy sauce and wasabi
Optional- for vegetarian option serve with fried eggplant, and zucchini as a topic instead.