I never knew why all my friends and family order this from a restaurant all the time … Until I tried to make it myself and got very … Very obsessed with it ! It taste soooooo good !!!!!
Then the other day I made it on a mushroom instead of an English muffin .. even better!!!
- 2 eggs. Pouched. I used this method. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpN1dlH3tWo
- Spinach ~ 1 cup
- Cheese 1/4 cup
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley
- 2 big portabella mushrooms
- butter or coconut oil use for sauteeing spinach and mushroom
- Pouched the egg according to the video.
- Sautee spinach with garlic salt and parsley. Add cheese and stir until is mix in and melted.
- Pan fry the mushroom with a little bit of butter or coconut oil.
- Assemble everything together carefully.
- Dress it with hollandaise sauce and a little dry parsley on top. I use this recipe here except I cut the recipe in half and only use 2 eggs yolk instead of 4.
ENJOY!! I keep wanting more after I ate it the first time!