If you ask me what my specialty is when it comes to cooking I would say pasta, yet the wheat and glut in the pasta had made my stomach so uncomfortable I stopped to cook them.
The solution ? Spaghetti squash ! At 59cents / lb (non- organic) omg I’m in heaven!
- 1 spaghetti squash about 3-4 lbs, halved, seeds taken out
- 2 chunks of butter
- Any spice you want to put on it … Usually I leave all the flavors for the sauce
- Creamy mushroom sauce
- Put the squash in a deep dish pan, inside down. Add water and bake for about 30-40 minutes
- Flip it over add butter and bake for 5 minute
- Use a fork and shred the meat of the squash
- Add the sauce and enjoy !