I love the subtle sweet taste of eggplant! I understand not too many people like the sogginess of eggplant therefore most will eat it deep fried. Try this method of that’s the case. The secret is to cut the eggplant thicker !
- 1 eggplant, sliced half an inch to an inch thick
- Miso paste mix. Recipe here
- Dry parsley to garnish
- Roast eggplant on a non stick pan without oil until golden brown on one side
- Flip over and add 1 table spoon of water. Cover.
- Depend on how soft you want the eggplant, keep it cover for 2-5 minutes.
- Add miso paste on top and sprinkle with dry parsley or if you have fresh ones garnish with them