use for burgers, stir fry, salad , anything that needs a sweet teriyaki sauce !
- 4 or 5 regular mushroom or one big portabella mushroom. You can also use mix or dry mushroom for a mix taste. chopped. Leave the mushroom out for regular teriyaki sauce
- half a cup soya sauce
- 1 table spoon seaseme oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 2-4 table spoon of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of raw cane sugar/coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon of tapioca flour(for thickening the sauce)
- sautee the mushroom in seaseme oil. save the juice
- add in everything except tapioca flour and mix. Bring sauce to a simmer.
- mix tapioca flour with water , then add in to thicken sauce.